CPE Kravall hjälm - Certifierad
Our top of the line helmet. The helmet is tested and approved in an accredited laboratory according to the demanding requirements of HOSDB (21/04) standard, like impact and penetrations resistance, vision test for the visor, chemical and flame test. The testing includes 19 different tests.
The visor is made of anti-scratch material. The neck protection is made of flame-retardant materials. The replaceable and washable inner liner allows to adjust the size of the helmet.
The helmet fits perfectly to C.P.E. ®s high quality RIOT suits and it is one of the most used models in Europe.
Tests done in HOSB certification Environmental Conditioning of Helmets (-20 - +50) (4)
Flammable liquid trap
Flame test (2)
Helmet retention stability
Helmet retention strength
Vision Spherical and Astigmatic Abberation
Weight in size Large 1,65 kg
- Outer shell High Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
- Impact liner Polystyrene
- Inner liner Removable, open cell foam with velour, spacer, moisture
absorbing forehead part
- Visor 4 mm anti-scratch Polycarbonate
- Chin strap assembly PP-strap, ratchet lock emergency opening
- Neck protection FR textile